IAA Business Partner
Who we are
We’re an NHS approved accident repair and vehicle construction specialist backed up by our warehouse which stocks a wide range of over 500 industry standard components and our own off-the-shelf spare parts.
We supply many Front Line and PTS Ambulance organisations, and conversion specialists throughout the UK and Europe. The North West and Welsh Ambulance Services, British Red Cross, St John Ambulance, Falck UK, Wilker Auto Conversions and WAS Vehicles are just some of the valued customers we supply to.
We have a large selection of over 500 parts available for next day delivery or collection. We also specialise in bespoke manufacturing to suit your needs or for older vehicles where parts become harder to source. Our comprehensive online parts catalogue covers all major vehicle convertors and vehicles, including:
- Fiat Ducato (Stellantis/Peugeot/Citroen)
- Mercedes Sprinter (MacNeillie and UV Modular conversions)
- Renault MK2, MK1, FB
Examples of available parts/stock:
- Access step assesmblies – step cradles and actual steps and finishers
- Access ramps, floor-pans a drive-gears
- Anti-corrosion battery cradles
- Body panel replacements for Mercedes MacNeillie and UV Modular built
- Battenburg liveries
- Cupboard doors & drawers
- Defibrillator security & vision assemblies
- Door-assist kits and stays
- Emergency lighting – interior and exterior
- Interior fittings – handles, locks, latches, hinges
- Locker gas struts
- Replacement windows/frames
- Safety labelling
- Stainless steel tail lift handrails
- Waste bin flaps
- Wheelchair carry brackets
- Window blinds
Repairs, Maintenance and Body Shop
We have been providing a full range of Ambulance repair services to the North West Ambulance Service, Welsh Ambulance Service and St John Ambulance for many years as an approved repairer for the NHS. Our onsite facilities allow us to repair bodywork damage and maintenance with a speedy turn around. We also offer a nation-wide mobile repair service and are an approved service agent for Stedall, WAS Ambulances and Wilker Auto Conversions.
Our highly experienced vehicle technicians offer:
- Bespoke engineering solutions
- Panel/door repairs and replacements
- Full painting/spraying facilities
- Ramp repairs and replacements
- Ramp motor servicing, repairs and replacements
- Floor-pan replacements
- Electrical components replacement
- Interior fittings replacements/retrofits
- Mobile repair service and warranty works
Our AP Access 100 wedge ramp is available for both new build vehicles as well as being a direct retro-fit replacement for the fibreglass Lateral ramps. Our ramps are made using pure-grade aluminium and powder coated for extra protection.
The floor pans we supply have a pre-treatment process and a pre-painting treatment with a powder coat finish. Our drive-gear in the ramps is made using stainless steel components, with clutch-less electronics incorporating an anti-trap motor shut off facility as well as soft-start technology.
We have been providing a full range of Front Line/Blue Light Ambulance repair services to North West Ambulance Service, British Red Cross, St. Johns Ambulance and various Private Ambulance providers for many years. We are now an Approved Repairer for NHS vehicles and have undertaken specific projects for them where other suppliers have failed. We are also Approved Insurance Repairers for the NHS and have dealt with Insurance companies for many years.
- Full jig facilities
- Panel repair/replacement
- Full repainting/spraying facilities
For further information visit our website: https://www.ambulanceparts.co.uk/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 01772 785132
Ambulance Parts Ltd, Unit 3, 90 Berry Lane, Longridge, Preston, PR3 3WH