Based in Longridge Preston, we can supply over 600 parts to front-line Ambulance and PTS fleets throughout the UK, as well as access ramps for vehicles, new or retro-fit.
Our customers include North West and North Wales Ambulance Services, British Red Cross, St John’s Ambulance and Falck UK.
We are continually increasing our expertise and spares range to deal with demand and most of our 600 or so parts are available off-the-shelf for next day delivery or pick up. Vehicles covered include:
- Fiat Ducato
- Mercedes Sprinter (MacNeillie and UV Modular built)
- Renault FB, MK1 and MK2,
Examples of parts stocked and have available to order.
- Replacement body panels – for Mercedes MacNeillie and UV Modular built
- Access doors
- Anti-corrosion battery cradles
- Access step assemblies – step cradles and actual steps and finishers
- Battenbury liveries
- Cupboard doors
- Defibrillator security & vision assemblies
- Emergency lighting – interior and exterior
- Locker gas struts
- Interior fittings – handles, locks, latches, hinges
- Door stays
- Safety labelling
- Stainless steel tail lift handrails
- Replacement windows/frames
- Waste bin flaps
- Wheelchair carry brackets
- Window blinds
We also stock AP 100 Access Wedge Ramp Spares including full Drive Gear Units.
Our AP Access 100 wedge ramp is available for both new build vehicles as well as being a direct retro-fit replacement for the fibreglass Lateral ramps. Our ramps are made using pure-grade aluminium and powder coated for extra protection.
The floor pans we supply have a pre-treatment process and a pre-painting treatment with a powder coat finish. Our drive-gear in the ramps is made using stainless steel components, with clutch-less electronics incorporating an anti-trap motor shut off facility as well as soft-start technology.
We have been providing a full range of Front Line/Blue Light Ambulance repair services to North West Ambulance Service, British Red Cross, St. Johns Ambulance and various Private Ambulance providers for many years. We are now an Approved Repairer for NHS vehicles and have undertaken specific projects for them where other suppliers have failed. We are also Approved Insurance Repairers for the NHS and have dealt with Insurance companies for many years.
- Full jig facilities
- Panel repair/replacement
- Full repainting/spraying facilities
- Experienced Vehicle Technicians providing high quality workmanship
- Full list of parts on-site (see our catalogue)
- Complete floor reconstruction
- Wedge ramp and floor pan repair and replacement
Ambulance Parts Ltd, Unit 3, 90 Berry Lane, Longridge, Preston, PR3 3WH