Get a quote today – http://www.ktibambulance.co.uk
Fantastic Cover, Fantastic Service, Fantastic Premiums
An exciting insurance initiative designed for the Independent Ambulance market.
We are an award winning insurance broker * offering a dedicated team to identify and deal with your insurance needs.
We offer cover that includes –
- Motor Insurance for fleets and individual vehicles with Comprehensive cover for Blue Light, patient transport, responder insurance and many other classes of use.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance for the acts, errors, and omissions of your medical staff – indemnifying you for both legal costs of defending an action and any subsequent damages
- Employers Liability – a legal requirement if your business employs one or more people
- Commercial Combined, including All Risks – A comprehensive business cover in a single policy, bringing together a range of the covers most commonly required
- Directors & Officers Liability – Covers the cost of compensation claims made against your business directors and key managers/officers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Airside Liability
- Motor Trade Insurance
- Cyber Liability – Covering the losses relating to damage to, or loss of information from, IT systems and networks
- Public Liability – covering your legal liability for injury to a third party or damage to their property
- Products Liability – covering your legal liability for injury a third party or damage to their property resulting from defective products supplied
- Professional Indemnity – covering financial loss due to poor advice or negligence on your part, including the cost of an ensuing claim and compensation.
- Personal Accident
*Winner of Commercial Insurance Broker of the year, UK Broker Awards 2014 (Insurance Age).
Contact Rob Rowley on 07557 796472
The Independent Ambulance Association (IAA) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of One Broker (Norwich) Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. KTIB Ambulance is a trading style of One Broker (Norwich) Ltd.