IAA Vehicle Services is proud to support Independent Ambulance Association, its members and business partners in providing a market leading total loss and salvage solution for all your vehicles.
IAA Vehicle Services is a financially strong, well-funded and profitable company; we process millions of vehicles every year in the US, Canada and UK and have the scale and capability to manage all your salvage requirements. In the United Kingdom, IAA Vehicle Services’ team of experienced and dedicated staff, including professionally trained drivers in an extensive fleet of specially constructed and liveried vehicle transporters, operates from 14 sites located across the country.
- Do you have vehicles that have reached the end of their useful life?
- Do you have vehicles that are faulty or damaged beyond economic repair?
- Do you have vehicles that have been involved in accidents and have been written off?
Answer: If yes, then IAA Vehicle Services can help you.
As part of our service, we manage every stage of the salvage process:
– Seamless integration with your insurer, broker and fleet management provider
– All vehicles collected from any location in the UK
– Vehicles collected include ambulances, minibuses, vans, cars and any other vehicles in your fleet
– Vehicle inspection, merchandising, auction and sales service
– Total write off vehicles are scrapped and recycled in an eco-friendly way
– Financial rewards passed directly to your organisation
To find out how IAA Vehicle Services can support your organisation, please contact:
Business Development Manager, UK
T: 01268 696444
M: 07706 358461