Emergency Services Training And Resilience Ltd (EMSTAR) are the leading supplier of Driving and Clinical tutors to both the NHS Ambulance Services and Private Sector contractors both in the UK and abroad.
Our highly trained and dedicated training staff are here to support personnel across the ambulance services, from a first day inductee up to specialist Paramedics.
We are a FutureQuals accredited centre allowing us to teach the:
- level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving (L3L3 CERAD)
- level 4 Diploma in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving Instruction (L4 DERADI)
- level 3 Certificate in Ambulance Patient Care: Urgent Care Services (L3 CAPCUCS)
- level 3 Diploma in Emergency and Urgent Care Support (L3DEUCS) and
- level 4 Diploma for Associate Ambulance Practitioners (L4 DAAP).
In addition, EMSTAR are also proud to be accredited by QualSafe for
- level 3 First Responder Emergency Care (FREC3) and
- level 4 First Responder Emergency Care (FREC4).
There are some exciting developments so please come back on a regular basis to see the latest news.
To contact EMSTAR please use
www.emstar.biz or telephone 0208 522 1853
Alternatively to discuss specific driving or clinical training and assessment requirements contact
Steve Curley (Director of Driver Training) on 07900 267897
Ian Rose (Director of Clinical Education) on 07425 315609